Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Poem

                                           There are enough reasons for me to say I love you.

 There are enough reasons for me to say I love you.
Just for a little while you become in one of the most important people in my life.
You arrive to this heart which opens its gates. 
I love you so much than my words can express. Today, I can  say what I am feeling inside.
 The time is no last forever. I will spend every seconds of my life.  You are the reason of my fight.
I found my freedom when you look at me. I want to give you more than you believe.
I love you as men love his childhood memories because of them we became in good men.
The shiniest stars above of the sky we were momentary dizzy by the moon light of our night.
I am lost without you.  You are my deepest true when you embraced me. I felt your warn. I saw your light. You gave me more love than I believed in this lifetime.
You completed me.  I want to make stop the rain inside of me because; you are finally by my side.
Through, the sprinkling of the morning our loves words reborn. I am lost without you.
You are my deepest true! I want to live a lifetime inside your heart!
Remember every time how many reasons I have for me to say how much I love you!

Author: Victor Arana Sánchez