Saturday, November 22, 2008

PASSION OF MY LIFE

- Six Passion are swayed in my life. Nothing compare with the rising the sun above of the horizon, I considered it is a second change for doing what we must do then, days go bye so quickly that our mind doesn’t seem to be the same as our early days has gone but, it is a unique experience for us. I call being alive. However, many people seem to live without knowing what they want to archive. My favorite movie said; “Life is like at a box of chocolate you never know what you gonna get” Forrest Gump. As soon, you get up clap your hand and start to work with joy and laughter. The human being always has to learn pressure lessons through the life so, all things in this life are possible; don’t forget about that, the biggest miracles of this world we are.

- I comeback once again to you my dear notebook, my endless accomplice. I often write on your pages many things that I can`t tell them easily, I always write about her the one, my true love wherever you are near or far you have a piece of my heart . You know me better than others on your pages my tears falling down; you are my refuge when I don’t want to talk. I have drawn inside your vein, this words that fill my internal world, I really feel a little satisfaction because, I can deliver my message, freely like at tenderly breeze when touch our face every single days.
- I often admired the children smiles because, they don’t pretend to cheat you, they eyes express naive and their skin smell of Jasmine, it considered the angles’ fragrant, they often remember what we were like them once in this life. I remember my happy days together my sister, we were like bread and jelly, I meant inseparable. God gave us the holly spark of the life and we have known appreciate that. Growing in love, we learn what family means. I still have inside me a piece internal child, I considerer I am, son, man and master of my parents life, we have learnt so much trough the years.
- I try to live my days as they were the last one, I mean I try to do my best in everything that I have to do, doing what I think it is right but, I ought to tell you, it is a very difficult task, I am a common man sometimes, I lay down on my knee surrender on this situation and I bust into tear alone inside my room but, I am still on my feet for love and self esteem. These days remember me that men could be fragile like at rose but, we must dry them and pursue our goal, the things that make us happy and better human being.
- I really want to share my days with my closes relative, I considered They are a few people but, enough for me to fell loving, exchanges of smiles and ways of look at us also, They are others beyond of me so far a way keep us with our feet on the ground, not wanting to fly like at bird.
- One thing I like the most it is go for a walk on the sea shore, I can listen to the ocean sound, I think it is a privilege that I have lived from my early days to now. Sun shine above us, I’ll give her my hand with all my soul and tell her: “I’ll be here waiting for you, please take me in your arms, hug me; just one more time” at the end, love it is everything, isn’t it?